Milord Company was tasked with renovating 51,000 square feet of a 1940’s era school. These extensive renovations consisted of new windows, new roofing, new electrical and mechanical systems and new interior finishes. Milord Company worked within the rigid scheduling demands that most schools deal with by phasing the project over two summers and one winter to mitigate the impact to the school’s curriculum. This phasing also required temporary hot water loops to be installed off of an existing boiler system in order to avoid any shutdowns that might impact the school’s daily activities. When completed, the campus was equipped with a new electrical service, new unit ventilators with fresh air intake, hot water heat, a new chiller building to provide air conditioning, new ceilings, new lighting, and new finishes.