Site Overlay

Infant Jesus of Prague

Project Summary:

Infant Jesus of Prague Parish in Flossmoor, IL was originally built by Milord Company in 1956. We were called back in 2000 for a millennium addition & parish life center to the school and then again in 2004 for a complete renovation of the church with an addition of a portico entry and the renovation and expansion of the attached parish hall.  Construction started late in the fall and needed to be complete by Christmas. With tight time constraints and some unforeseen problems, the work was completed at 3:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve in time for the 5:00 p.m. Christmas Eve mass.

Scroll Up